DR. DONALD WAYNE HENDON, PhD
- Several thousand seminars and talks in 38 nations on 6 continents.
- Consulted for several hundred companies in those 38 nations.
- 12 books, published in 15 nations, 12 languages.
- Lives half of the year in the USA, half in the Philippines.
- Speaks excellent Spanish, some Tagalog.
Seminars and Talks – Most Popular Topics:
- The Science of the Deal (based on my latest book, released August 2016)
- Negotiating-Influence-Persuasion-Power…Featuring my 500 Winning Tactics
- International Negotiating
- Body Language and International Body Language
- Guerrilla Marketing and Marketing Warfare
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Salesmanship, Sales Management, Customer Relations, Service
- Management Skills and Tools – Leadership, Communication, Becoming More Efficient
- Personal Development: Time Management, Achieving Goals, Stress Management
The most unique and valuable information I give to my clients:
- Extremely specific negotiation and influence tactics – the unique tactics most favored by executives in 54 nations when they negotiate. Knowing what tactics they’ll probably use gives you the power to win more when you deal with them (500-plus tactics in my repertoire). I have negotiated deals for my clients all over the world. Other consulting: top-level advice, feasibility studies and reports, survey research, arbitration, expert witness, skills development, etc.
- The Science of the Deal
- Guerrilla Deal-Making: How to Put the Big Dog on Your Leash and Keep Him There
- The Way of the Warrior in Business: Battling for Profits, Power, and Domination – and Winning Big!
- 365 Powerful Ways to Influence
- Fractured Fairy Tales: Political Monkey Business (2014)
- Weapons of Negotiation, Persuasion and Influence (2012)
- Cross-Cultural Business Negotiations (1996)
- World-Class Negotiating (1990)
- How to Negotiate Worldwide (1989)
- Classic Failures in Product Marketing (1989)
- American Advertising (1988)
- Battling for Profits (1987)
- PhD and BBA from University of Texas in Austin. MBA from University of California in Berkeley. Professor at universities in 9 nations on 4 continents. Dean of a school of business. Held several endowed chairs.
- Member of more than 30 professional associations. Many honors and awards. Life member of Mensa (High-IQ society)