“UNLEASHING PASSION TO BE NUMBER ONE #1: A TALK ON WORK EXCELLENCE
Work Excellence Speaker in the Philippines
Specific Purpose: To motivate and inspire the supervisors, managers, and executives of the company to reveal and let out their initiative, passion, and determination to not only be at the top in their personal growth and development, but to help the company to always be No. 1 in the industry as well.
Central Idea: UNLEASH PASSION TO BE NO. 1
- The Attention Step
- (Attention Getter)
- Known brand of greeting people, introducing oneself, and setting the mood of the event with comedic twists
- Say thank you, with comedic antics, to all those behind the event, most importantly the employees because if not for them, there won’t be a learning session to begin with.
- Stand-up comedy on the nature of the company (not below the belt though and just for fun).
- (Credibility Statement)
- Brief Personal Success Story and how passion contributed a lot to the quick ascent of the Myron Sta. Ana brand in the world of corporate training, motivational speaker, and employee learning and development consulting.
- The best way to help the audience know, understand, appreciate, and apply how to unleash their passion to be No. 1 in relation to their passion for and love of work, is for them to know, understand, appreciate, apply equally what it means to be passionate and to be No. 1.
(Transition: So, let me be the ambassador in sharing with you how much more you can contribute to making or keeping (whichever is applicable) your company No. 1 in what it does)
- Body (SPRINGBOARD QUOTE: Don’t compete with the competition. Make and let the competition compete with you. )
Highlights: Stand-up Comedy, Entertrainment (what Mr. Myron Sta. Ana is known for: he raps, dances, and rallies people), Funny; People-Engaging Anecdotes, and Moving Quotes
What is PASSION?
- Strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement
- Powerful compelling emotion or feeling
- Extravagant fondness or desire
- Outburst of strong and barely controllable emotion
How is PASSION developed and sustained?
There is no passion if there is no love. There is no love of somebody or something if there is no happiness, contentment, and satisfaction.
HAPPINESS, CONTENTMENT, AND SATISFACTION
What precedes happiness, contentment, and satisfaction are the following:
- Know your purpose and priorities in life
- Know what you’re great at and where your niche is.
- Understand how you are motivated and who inspires you.
- Feeding off your team’s energy and utilizing their aspirations to energize you back
- Apply what makes you happy, contented, and satisfied.
WHAT MAKES A ROUTINE JOB EXCITING AND CHALLENGING EVERY DAY
- Love your job and it will love you back.
- Differentiate all aspects surrounding your job and it will never be boring.
- Have fun doing your job and remain positive.
- Constantly challenge yourself.
- Do it for the sake of the customers and their experience.
CAN HAPPINESS, CONTENTMENT, AND SATISFACTION BE ATTAINED IN A JOB YOU DON’T LIKE OR LOVE?
It’s all about diversion or rechanneling.
- Channel it to your team.
- Channel it to your aspirations.
- Channel it to your loved ones.
- Channel it to your desires.
- Channel it to your pride in yourself, the company, and your accomplishments.
LEVERAGING PASSION TO BE NO. 1
IT’S NOT ONLY HOW TO BE NO. 1, IT’S WHY TO BE NO. 1 TOO.
- What’s in it for being No. 1?
- How does being No. 1 help the people you draw motivation and inspiration from?
- The Action Step
- (Call to Action) Rally people as a Call to Immediate Action with everybody being asked to stand up to dance with the #CorporateEnterTrainer to the tune of Chris Brown’s Yeah3x or anything else
- (Memorable Close)