Social Entrepreneurship Success through Servant Leadership
A Resource Speech or Talk on Servant Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship
- What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- Different Focuses of a Social Entrepreneur
- Social Issues
- Cultural Issues
- Environmental Issues
- Kinds of Social Goals
- Poverty Alleviation
- Health Care
- Community Development
- Servant Leadership
- What is Servant Leadership?
- How do we become a Servant Leader?
- You need to K.U.A.A. an advocacy, cause, or social goal
- You need t0 balance what’s good for the business and what’s good for the society or community
- You need to put your social goals in front and above increased profits
- You need to share your vision, mission, and leadership
- You need to help others on your team to learn, develop, and grow as people