ExSALEnt TransACTION: AN INBOUND SALES TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Mastering Inbound Sales Over the Phone
By the end of this EnterTrainment, the participants should have been able to know, understand, appreciate, and start applying the current best practices and fundamentals of telesales to take advantage of leads generated.
By the end of this EnterTrainment, the participants should have been able to:
- Understand the customers’ psyche more and use this intelligence to enhance their confidence and sales approach
- Maximize leads endorsed to them by ensuring that each conversation is converted to a sales opportunity.
- Enhance their communication skills by mastering what to say, how to say what they say, and how to look when they say what they say, therefore; enhancing the likelihood of sales.
- Deal with objections professionally and effectively and convert them into opportunities to present the competitive advantages of the company’s products and services.
- Combine acquired sales competencies and world-class customer care to provide potential customers a great purchasing experience.
MODULE I: POSSESSING THE ANATOMY OF A HIGH-PERFORMING SALESPERSON
- The Law of Attraction
- The ‘So What? Next!’ Mentality in Sales
- Stress and Pressure are All in the Mind
MODULE II: ASSERTIVENESS 101: THE POSITIVE CONFIDENCE
- The Verbal Aspect: What to Say
- The Vocal Aspect: How to Say What to Say
- The Visual Aspect: How to Look When Saying What to Say
MODULE III: CONSULTATIVE SELLING: SALES COME FROM CONVERSATIONS
- Converting All Conversations to Sure Sales
- Creating New Needs through Upselling and Cross-selling
- The Power of Meeting Halfway: Balancing Protecting the Company and the Customer’s Interests
MODULE IV: DEALING WITH OBJECTIONS AND CONVERTING OBJECTIONS TO OPPORTUNITIES
- Understanding Customers’ Psychology
- Kinds of Objections
- Techniques in Handling Objections
MODULE V: INCORPORATING WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE INTO THE SALES APPROACH
- Empathy: The Key to Building Relationships
- Active Listening: Listening Both to the Message and the Emotions
MODULE VI: LEVERAGING ECARE: PROVIDING WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE USING SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS
- Managing Customer Relationships through Facebook, Linkedin, and other relevant sites
MODULE VII: SALES ETIQUETTE
- Dos and Don’ts in Telesales