A CRITICAL THINKING TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Critical Thinking
Every day in their operations, micro, small, medium, and large companies alike encounter business challenges that require them to be on their toes all the time in order to counter and overcome them.
The moment that they undergo the wrong process in problem solving and decision making and arrive at poorly-thought actions, such carelessness might result to negative business impacts like not meeting revenue targets, business loss, or worse, closure.
Therefore, it is very necessary for corporate talents from all levels to possess the right thinking process that enables and equips them to assess the situation thoroughly and match it with the best solution or alternative.
Here comes in Critical Thinking. This training program aims to educate, equip, encourage, engage, entertain, empower, and escort to success the target participants with this very much needed cognitive skill and competency in order to help them solve problems and make sound decisions efficiently.
By the end of this learning session, the target participants should have been able to:
- Understand what critical thinking is and how it is best implemented in the resolution of organizational issues and challenges;
- Familiarize oneself with the effective process of thinking critically to comprehend situations and match them with the best solutions and decisions;
- Realize the significance that critical thinking plays in day-to-day organizational strategies, tactics, and operations.
- Develop one’s critical thinking skills and related competencies to leverage the benefits of this mental process.
Module I: Fundamentals of Critical Thinking
- Definition of Critical Thinking
- Differences Between Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking
- Benefits of Critical Thinking
- Two Components of Critical Thinking
- Theories in Critical Thinking
Module II: Essential Dimensions of Critical Thinking
- Five Essential Dimensions of Critical Thinking
- The Standards of Critical Thinking
- The Elements of Critical Thinking
- Intellectual Traits of Critical Thinking
Module III: The Critical Thinking Process
Module IV: How to Develop Critical Thinking Skills
This learning opportunity is highlighted by the following ‘entertrainment’ features:
- Video Watching and Reflection
- Interactive Discussions and Sharing Activities
- Pen-and-Paper Work and Presentation
- Application of Concepts
- Post-Training Output of Solving a Workplace Problem thru Critical Thinking
- Topics-based energizers and exercises
- EnterTrainment at its BEST!