Love our Job to Love our Customers and Love our Customers to Love our Job
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Excellent Customer Relationship
By the end of this customizable EnterTrainment, the participants should already have a changed mentality about their work or job, their relationship with their customers and the customers themselves, and providing excellent customer service and establishing a positive customer relationship.
Below are the different modules and their topics that will be covered during this EnterTrainment:
MODULE I: LOVE YOUR JOB AND IT WILL LOVE YOU BACK
Session 1: Why Are You Living and Working?
- Finding Your Vision, Mission, and Values
- Why are You Working? For Whom are You Working?
Session 2: What Are Your Perceptions About Work?
- What is Work to You? What is Its Place in Your Life?
Session 3: How to Love Your Work So It Loves You Back
- P.R.I.D.E: Personal Responsibility in Driving Excellence
Session 4: Work and Life Can Co-Exist
- Reasons for Attaining a Balanced Life
- Work-Life Co-Existence
- Learn, Love, Live, and Lock a Culture of Work-Life Co-Existence
Session 5: Stress is All in the Mind: How to Avoid and Combat Stress
MODULE II: LOVE YOUR CUSTOMERS AND SERVING THEM
Session 1: Customer Relationship 101
- What is Customer Service? Customer Experience? Customer Relationship?
Session 2: The W.I.I.F.M. of Providing Excellent Customer Service
- What’s in It For You?
- What’s in It For the Company?
- What in It For the Others?
- What’s in It For the Customers?
Session 3: Common Areas for Improvement in Customer Service
- Don’t know how to listen actively
- Don’t have common sense
- Are too emotional
- Are not solution-oriented
- Can’t balance defending the company and identifying with the customer
- Can’t empathize
Session 4: Empathy in Customer Service
- The Cs of Customer Service (Concern, Compassion, Care, and Commitment)
Session 5: Going the Extra Mile
- What is Going the Extra Mile?
- Sense of Fulfillment in Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty
- Paying Forward the New Customer Service Mentality, “Customers Are Not Always Right But They Always Have The Right To Be Treated Right”