CUSTOMER CARE CHAMPION CLASS (CCCC OR 4C): A CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING FOR THE AMUSEMENT INDUSTRY IN THE PHILIPPINES
A One-day Corporate EnterTrainment on Excellent Customer Service in the Amusement Industry
By the end of this corporate training, the participants should have been able to:
- Provide world-class and excellent customer care and experience that keeps and retains more loyal customers for the company
- Handle customer complaints and deal with different customers with different personalities with professionalism, respect, and genuine care, thus, enhancing the positive reputation of the company and contributing to its profitability
- Put customer care and experience at the core of the company’s efforts to be the Philippines’ best player in the amusement industry.
Topic I: The WIIFM (What’s in it for me?) of Providing Excellent Customer Care and Winning Over Customers
- What’s in it for the company?
- What’s in it for you?
- What’s in it for the other stakeholders?
- What’s in it for the customers?
Topic II: Why Customers Get Difficult (Understanding Customers’ Reality and Psychology)
- Why do customers complain? (A justification of their difficult behavior: anger, upset, disappointment, frustration, sadness or madness)
- Doing Root Cause Analysis in understanding customers and their actions and responses and knowing how to deal with them and respond to them
Topic III: Possessing a Positive Mindset In Front of the Customer
- How to think, act, and respond positively
Topic IV: Why and How to Listen Actively
- Barriers to effective listening
- Components of active listening (Hawaii PIE-O)
- How to listen actively
Topic V: The Power of Probing
- Importance of probing
- Probing the right way
Topic VI: Responding Professionally and Assertively
- Positive scripting (Think first before you speak)
- Minding your tone (It’s not just what you say, it’s also how you say it)
Topic VII: Treating Angry Customers Like a PRO
- Why and how to deal with angry customers and their complaints
Topic VIII: Providing a Helluva Customer Experience
- How to retain and attract more loyal customers
NOTE: Each topic is backed up by an introductory activity, an interactive and facilitative discussion, and a post-interactive discussion application activity.
RECOMMENDATION: To ensure that we meet the goals and expectations of this training intervention, it is highly-recommended that we do a training need analysis to confirm the content of this proposed program and to correct, enhance, or add to the topics and their activities
What we can do for free:
- Be a mystery shopper (customer) and observe how the supervisors and the management trainees converse or deal with their customers, both the regular ones and those that are being difficult.
- After the mystery shopping, it will be helpful if we sit down with the target participants and ask them about their personal concerns and challenges and how they expect the training needs to address them and help them improve their customer service orientation.