WRITE IT RIGHT 3.0: A BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE AND SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATION TRAINING IN THE PHILIPPINES
A Corporate EnterTrainment on Business Correspondence and Social Media Usage
To train the participants to write effective and client-attractive investment proposals and communicate effectively using multimedia like business email, SMS, and social media
To achieve this goal, the participants should have been able to:
- Compose an ideal quotation or now more popularly known as an investment proposal by knowing the parts, what an effective content is, and the dos and don’ts.
- Know, understand, and apply the etiquette and the technical aspects that come with writing effective business correspondence namely company emails, text messages, and social media interactions
- Appreciate the significant role business correspondence plays in attracting, establishing, and preserving a quality client base
MODULE I: BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE 101 (1 HOUR)
Before discussing the primary focuses of this training, the participants will first be educated on the essentials of Business Correspondence.
- WHAT IS A BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE?
- ORGANIZATIONAL AND STAKEHOLDER IMPACT OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE
- TYPES OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE
- WRITING EFFECTIVE BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCES
Focus/es: This part of this module will explain the A.I.D.A. Formula which enumerates the factors by which to be guided when writing any type of business correspondences and will also walk them thru the Seven Cs of Effective Communication
MODULE II: QUOTATION LETTER (3.5 HOURS)
This module will achieve Objective #1, which is to compose an ideal quotation or now more popularly known as an investment proposal by knowing the parts, what an effective content is, and the dos and don’ts.
- QUOTATION BASICS (1 hour)
Focus/es: This part of this module will cover what a quotation letter is, the different ways of calling and presenting a quotation, formats of a quotation letter, and how to outline and compose an ideal quotation letter.
- WRITING AN IDEAL QUOTATION LETTER (2.5 hours)
Determining your Goal and Objectives
Outlining the Content
Writing and presenting own quotation letter
MODULE III: BUSINESS EMAILS (1.5 HOURS)
This module will achieve Objective #2, which is to know, understand, and apply the etiquette and the technical aspects that come with writing effective company emails, text messages, and social media interactions.
- EMAIL ESSENTIALS (.5 hour)
Different Functions of Email
Advantages and Disadvantages of Email
How Email/Emailing Contributes to the Company’s Success
- WRITING AN IDEAL BUSINESS EMAIL (1 hour)
Parts of a Business Email
Outlining and Writing the Content
Writing and presenting own business email sample
MODULE IV: OTHER FORMS OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE (1.5 HOURS)
This module will cover the use of social media and short message sending or texting as additional modes of business writing.
- SOCIAL MEDIA (1 hour)
Proper Use of Social Networking Accounts:
Proper Use of Social Media Sites:
Proper Use of Blogs
Proper Use of Online Forums or Discussion Groups
The Power of the Hashtag (#)
Social Media Etiquette or Netiquette
- TEXT OR SHORT MESSAGE SENDING (.5 hour)
Proper Use of SMS as a Corporate Correspondence
Social Impact on Language and Texting Etiquette